The domain Auto Renew feature allows you to automatically renew your domain name when it comes close to expiring. This way, you don't risk loosing ownership of your domain name due to forgetting to renew it. Here is how to enable/disable the Auto Renew feature on your domain name(s):
- Login to your Jolly Leaf Dashboard.
- Click Domain Names in the top navigation bar.
- Choose the domain name you wish to update and click Manage.
- From the navigation menu on the left hand side, click Auto Renew.
- The page will indicate the status of the Auto Renew feature (Enabaled or Disabled).
- Click the green button to toggle the status of the Auto Renew feature on your domain name.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution