Creating an email account Print this Article
Have your very own custom email address unique to your domain name (e.g. email@example.com) by creating an email account in cPanel.
Step 2: Select Email Accounts under the Email heading.
Step 3: Complete the email form and click Create Account.
- Email - This is the email address you would like to create.
- Domain - Choose which domain name the email address will be registered to.
- Password - The password that will be used for the email account. Click Generate to create a secure password automatically.
- Password (Again) - Re-type the password you have entered for this email account.
- Mailbox Quota - The amount of disk space that the account may use to store email. Select Unlimited if you do wish to put a limit on this email account.