The Acceptable Usage Policy (AUP) is an overview of what Jolly Leaf deems acceptable usage of its services. Violation of Jolly Leaf's AUP may result in service suspension or termination.
You may not publish or transmit content via Jolly Leaf's services that:
- Contains pornography
- Contains excessive Violence, harassing content or hate speech
- Contains violating content
- Improperly exposes trade secrets or confidential information of any kind
- Breaches a property right such as copyright or trademarks
- Promotes illegal products
- Contains malicious, fraudulent or other content that may result in retaliation against Jolly Leaf
Customers must take their own steps to protecting and securing their content.
Because server CPU and memory are shared resources, those who excessively consume these resources will have the offending hosting account suspended or terminated.
Excessive resource usage is deembed by the following:
- Spamming - Sending unsolicited mass information over the internet.
- Audio/Video Streaming - We do not allow the streaming of any video/audio content on our platform, due it's highly demanding nature on shared hosting resources.
- File Storage - We do not permit the hosting of files on our platform that are intended for the storage of non-website data. This includes the storage of fame data, personal multimedia such as movies, music, photos or other media types.
You may not use Jolly Leaf's service to send out emails to any recipient who has indicated they do not wish to receive them.
Jolly Leaf has no duty to monitor or police our customer's content for content that may violate our AUP.
You may not use Jolly Leaf to engage in any illegal activity.